BUILDING NEW STORIES
Since 1929 Boys Camp has been a dedicated space for boys to play, grow in leadership, enjoy the outdoors and draw closer to God. Help this valuable and powerful ministry remain strong into the future by giving to this project.
BUILDING NEW STORIES
Help us build a new Dining Hall with an updated kitchen, dish area, washrooms, food storage, prayer room, stage and wraparound deck. Since 1929 Boys Camp has been a dedicated space for boys to play, learn leadership skills, enjoy the outdoors and draw closer to God. Help this valuable and powerful ministry remain strong into the future by giving to this project.
After 70 years of boys and young men making use of every inch of the structure, the Dining Hall is showing its age. The kitchen and food service areas need modernizing, the foundation needs rebuilding, and the roof leaks and need to be replaced. We all treasure the building and what it represents, but we know that for Boys Camp to keep thriving, we need to replace it. Rebuilding this well-used and much-loved building is a high priority. By replacing this community hub, Boys Camp will have a larger, modern and established place were even more young men can become life-long followers of Jesus.
What does this project include?
- Larger Dining Hall 3700 square feet with seating for 275 people and a stage
- Kitchen and serving area Dish area
- Updated, larger and accessible washrooms
- Wraparound decks and additional entrance doors
- Prayer Room
- Food storage and loading/unloading areas
- Dry hydrant for fire suppression
- Site preparation and removal of existing structure
- State of the art septic system (installed in 2018)
- Site plan and permits (completed in 2019)
We have already raised over half of our 3 million dollar goal! We only have $1.4 million left to raise! We can reach our goal quickly with your help. Your donation of any amount makes a difference. Prayerfully consider partnering with us financially so we can build in the fall of 2020.
Fundraising Goal: $3 million
$1.6 m raised