YOUR GIFTS MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
We could not operate our camps without the generous support of people like you. You can designate how your gift is used by choosing the options below. Please note, donations are processed through InterVarsity’s secure website. When you click on a donation link, it will take you to InterVarsity’s national website.
Click Below for Several Options to GIVE:
Support a Staff
Today’s youth are tomorrow’s leaders. Our mission is to be part of what God is doing in shaping them. Our staff are striving to model Christ-likeness and working to help mentor this generation, during their formative years, to follow a calling to a Kingdom purpose.
Your generous gifts helps our staff team fulfill this mission.
Summer Missions Student
Summer Missions staff are an invaluable and vital part of our team. As they learn leadership skills, they are modelling faithful living for the campers they serve. By supporting a Summer Missions staff member, you are contributing to cost of operating our camp.
Gifts in Kind
Do you have equipment, construction material, a vehicle, or other items that you’d like to donate to Pioneer Camp? Please talk to us about our current projects and needs. Quality donations are a huge asset and blessing.
Boys Dining Hall
Since 1929 Boys Camp has been a dedicated space for boys to play, learn leadership skills, enjoy the outdoors, and draw closer to God.
Over the last 3 years:
- 1795 young men attended Boys Camp
- 594 were new to Pioneer Camp
Help this valuable and powerful ministry remain strong into the future by giving to this project!
What does the project include?
- Approx. 3700 sq ft, with seating for 275 people and a stage
- Kitchen and serving area
- Dish area
- Updated, larger and accessible washrooms
- Wraparound decks and additional entrance doors
- Prayer room
- Food storage and loading/unloading areas
- Dry hydrant for fire suppression
- Site preparation and removal of existing structure
- State of the art septic system (installed in 2018)
- Site plan and permits (completed in 2019)