Father Son Retreat
- Take advantage of the opportunity to spend time investing in each other. The weekend is filled with fun, laughter, learning, worship, adventure & making lasting memories together! Not to mention you will have a blast with all of the great activities we’ve got planned – like rock climbing, canoeing, lodge ball (classic Boys Camp version of dodge ball), mountain biking, mountain boarding, boating, archery, and more.
Keep checking for Date & Registration.
- $216 + HST for each Parent/Child
- $99 + HST for each additional child
- “Parents” are any significant figure in the child’s life
- Children are between the ages of 10-16
- Cost includes Meals, Lodging & Activities
- Arrive to the Adventure Camp site after 7pm on Friday (having eaten dinner)
- Departure after lunch on Sunday
- Bring a sleeping bag or bedding for a single
- Bring comfy clothes and indoor shoes
- Bring outdoor play clothes/warm clothes
- Bring toiletries & towel
- Bring a Bible & notebook