Father Son Retreat
October 21 - 23, 2022
- Take advantage of the opportunity to spend time making memories together at our beautiful property in the Muskokas! This weekend will allow for fathers and sons to connect, spend quality time, relax, have fun, and laugh a lot! There will be various action-packed activity options throughout the weekend (things like axe-throwing, archery, and mountain biking) as well as free time to slow down and do things like go for a hike, play some board games, and just get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- $150 + HST per participant.
- “Parents” are any significant male adult role model in the child’s life
- Children are between the ages of 10-17
- Cost includes Meals, Lodging and Activities
- Arrive after 7pm on Friday (having eaten dinner)
- Departure after lunch on Sunday
- Bring a sleeping bag or bedding for a single bed
- Bring comfy clothes and indoor shoes
- Bring outdoor play clothes/warm clothes
- Bring toiletries & towel
- Bring a Bible & notebook