Throughout the Year
- Our theme for 2018 is A WOMAN OF BEAUTY.
- We often see ourselves through the eyes of betrayal, hurt and rejection and so are constantly striving for approval and perfection. God our Father views us in such a different way. We will explore the truth of our identity in the way God sees us.
- At Pioneer Camp, we offer a variety of special programming for women; weekends at our Muskoka site and day events in various other locations around Ontario.
Pioneer Camp, Where Women Gather
- Spring Tune-Up | April 20 – 22
“Beauty for Ashes”
Speaker: Dr. Jean Chamberlain
- Autumn Blaze Work Days | September 4 – 7
“A Container of God’s Presence”(work days at Pioneer to clean up after the summer, Bible study, fun, good food)
- Autumn Blaze Two | September 28 – 30
“The Great Exchange”
Speaker: Donna Dong
- Equipping 2018 | November 2 – 4
“Reflecting God’s Beauty with Acts of Beauty”
Speaker: Several Speakers TBA (small group interaction)
Theme: His Princess Bride
Days of Joy are one-day events held in various areas around the province. This is a day set aside for women to fellowship, to learn from God and to discover His direction for their lives. We provide opportunities to interact with other women who share similar experiences and to worship God. The format can differ with special music, drama, a speaker, praise and worship and a lunch.
- Ajax | Saturday, January 20
- Caledonia | Saturday, March 3
- Pioneer Camp Ontario | Friday, March 24
- Penetanguishene | Saturday, April 28
- Lake of Bays | Wednesday, July 18
- Stirling | Saturday April 14
“Jesus Invitation to Rest”
Watch for announcements of Days of Joy in the autumn.
Theme: Walking Steadfastly
These seminars take a look at the ways in which life circumstances are robbing us of our joy. We look at the scriptures to see the way in which God restores to us our joy and our exuberance for life. The seminar includes teaching, quiet reflection, some group interaction, times of prayer and praise.
- Ottawa | Saturday, May 5
- Burlington | Saturday, October 14
Watch for announcements of more locations.
Theme: Compassion in Action: The Function of Intercession
Intimacy with God is His idea. Prayer is our response to the One who has called out to us and desires to be in a relationship with us. This day will include some teaching and creative ways of praying as a group and on your own.
- Stirling | Spring 2018 date TBA
- Burlington | Saturday, August 24