Celebrating Our 40th Year!
Throughout the Year
- Theme: LOVE WALK AMONG US
- Nowhere is the vitality of Jesus more visible than in His love. It is a love that is completely different to anything the world has seen. Most of us lack good models for love. The person of Jesus is a plumb line to which we may align our lives. Join us at a Women’s Weekend to learn more about the love of Jesus.
- The weekends are designed so you can enjoy the outdoors, participate in activities and fun camp programs, and have opportunities to laugh and connect!
Pioneer Camp, Where Women Gather
Women’s Ministry weekends can enjoy the autumn colours, or fresh spring air as there are several event options during the year. Each weekend gives the opportunity to enjoy outdoor activities, fun indoor programs, worship and Bible teaching and times to connect and socialize with other women. All programs and activities are optional.
WEEKENDS AT PIONEER
- October 2-4
- “Love is Energized by Faith”
- Speaker: Janet Clark
- November 6-8
- “Love Brings Hope”
- Speaker TBA
LIVING IN JOY SEMINAR
Theme: “Jesus Compassion Breaks Down Barriers”
- Ottawa, Saturday, May 2
- Belleville, Saturday, October 24
For information or for a brochure for the event email Amy Dempsey or phone 800-361-2267