Pioneer Camp Blog
These events are an opportunity for youth groups to come up to camp and encounter Jesus, grow in their understanding of what their purpose and identity is in Jesus Christ, and to have amazing outdoor winter activities.
- Gathering for times together in worship
- Hearing from God through relevant youth focused teaching
- Unpacking what God is saying in small group discussion
- Giving opportunities for youth leaders to intentionally engage with their students
- Providing high impact programming and activities in order to foster opportunities to build relationships with others and with God
As with other programming and events this year, Radiate was unable to happen in-person due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, we wanted to find ways to still connect with youth groups and churches. So, this year, we hosted a few online “Risk Takers” games, and also put together several devotional videos for youth groups to enjoy.
Check out these three videos, created by myself (“Duke”), Ned (“Wheelbarrow”), and Bethany (“Junie”). Mine (Duke) touches on the context of Jeremiah 29:11 and what it means to trust that God can use all things for good, and how that gives us hope. Ned’s explores the topic of mental health difficulties and how we can rely on God when we face these challenges. Junie’s examines the idea of holding onto hope when the story doesn’t end the way we want it to.
We can’t wait until we get to gather at camp again for Radiate – to sing, dance, go tubing, play games, laugh, pray, and learn more about God together.
But until then, we can have hope – because we know the God who holds all things.