EXPERIENCE THE PIONEER CAMP TEAM
More than 500 staff and volunteers join our full time staff each summer to help make Pioneer Camp an exciting, fun and safe camping experience for the 2,500 youth who attend our programs.
Summer Volunteer & Staff Opportunities...
We are always looking for fun, Christian leaders who want to share the love of Jesus with campers, and change lives! As a staff member, you can expect to work hard, make friends, and see God work both in your own life and in the lives of children and young people in a powerful way. Summer positions are on a volunteer basis, but there are opportunities to receive compensation while working at camp. Please indicate your interest in finding our more information when you apply
- Chalet leaders
- Program staff
- Activity staff
Summer Support Staff:
- Housekeeping staff
- Maintenance staff
- Kitchen staff
Does this sound like you?
- Teachable, helpful, friendly, hard-working, persistence to maintain a positive attitude, reliable, and flexible
- A dynamic and life-giving relationship with Jesus Christ, committed to growing toward maturity in your faith. Passionate to share Jesus with those around you in words and with your actions.
- A leader who has the flexibility and willingness to help out wherever help is most needed
- A leader who has an understanding of children and passion to care for them
- The ability to live and work in a camp environment and willingness to fully participate in camp activities
- A team mindset to work with other staff in a spirit of cooperation
- A successful result from screening procedures such as: police record check, reference checks and verification of special training certificates