There is no better place to be a kid this summer! Adventure Camp is especially tailored to young boys and girls with age-specific villages, an overall staff-to-camper ratio of 1:3 and engaging weekly themes.
Adventure Camp creates space for every camper to build authentic relationships – with friends, trained leaders and most importantly, with God. Whether swimming or boating, making something special in crafts, climbing the low ropes course, shooting an arrow towards the target or searching for salamanders, every activity at Adventure Camp is designed to challenge and help children discover and learn new things.
At Adventure Camp our sections are called villages. Discovery is our youngest village for 5 & 6 year old campers (finished JK/SK). Blaze is our middle group of 7 & 8 year old campers (finished grade 1/2). Our eldest section is Explorers for 9 & 10 year old campers (finished grade 3/4).
We welcome children with Special Needs who are fully integrated into the fun and excitement of Adventure Camp. Find out more here.
Click Below for Skill Development Options:
- Canoeing Level 1 – Learn the correct way to hold a paddle, basic strokes, parts of the canoe and paddle, etc.
- Canoeing Level 2 – Continue to practice and build upon skills gained in Level 1. Learn canoe-over-canoe rescue and side-ward displacement.
- Kayaking Level 1 – The correct way to hold the paddle, basic strokes, parts of the kayak and paddle, etc.
- Kayaking Level 2 – Continue to practice and build upon skills gained in Level 1 with more independence. Learn two-kayak rescue and how to wet exit in deep water.
- Sailing Level 1 – Learn how to tie knots, how to rig the boat with assistance, and make sheet and rudder adjustments with help from instructor, etc.
- Sailing Level 2 – Continue to practice and build upon skills gained in Level 1.
- Swimming Lessons in Lifesaving Society Levels
- Recreational Swim for all swimming abilities.
The goal is to become comfortable in the water and have fun! (High emphasis on games)