NOT YOUR ORDINARY SUMMER!
Get information here for packing your gear, transportation and out tripping opportunities
Packing for Camp
- Long pants and shorts
- Sweatshirt and sweater
- Modest swim suits
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Hat and sun screen
- Raincoat and boots
- Non-aerosol insect repellent (less than 10% DEET)
- Long-sleeved shirt and T-shirts
- Pajamas and underwear
- Running shoes and socks
- Water bottle
- Bug nets are available in the tuck shops for hanging over your child’s bed ($20)
- Enough masks for each day at camp. Masks must be either cloth/fabric or medical grade, and must cover the chin, mouth and nose. Plastic shields or masks are not acceptable options.
- Fishing tackle
- Fitted sheet
- Life jacket
Please leave the following at home:
- All electronic games, players, entertainment and communication devices (i.e. cell phones, iPods, iPads, etc.)
- Valuables (i.e. Jewelry)
- Alcoholic beverages or narcotics
- other expensive or potentially harmful items
Please note that the use of tobacco, alcoholic beverages, or narcotics is prohibited and will be treated as a serious offense. Appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.
- No food is allowed in chalets because of the potential problem of attracting animals, so please do not send or bring large food parcels to camp.
- No nuts or peanut products please due to the possibility of allergic reaction in others.
Please label all belongings.