NOT YOUR ORDINARY SUMMER!
Get information here for packing your gear, transportation and out tripping opportunities
Packing for Camp
- Long pants and shorts
- Sweatshirt and sweater
- Modest swim suits
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Hat and sun screen
- Raincoat and boots
- Non-aerosol insect repellent (less than 10% DEET)
- Long-sleeved shirt and T-shirts
- Pajamas and underwear
- Running shoes and socks
- Water bottle
- Bug nets are available in the tuck shops for hanging over your child’s bed ($20)
- Fishing tackle
- Fitted sheet
- Life jacket
Please leave the following at home:
- All electronic games, players, entertainment and communication devices (i.e. cell phones, iPods, iPads, etc.)
- Valuables (i.e. Jewelry)
- Alcoholic beverages or narcotics
- other expensive or potentially harmful items
Please note that the use of tobacco, alcoholic beverages, or narcotics is prohibited and will be treated as a serious offense. Appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.
- No food is allowed in chalets because of the potential problem of attracting animals, so please do not send or bring large food parcels to camp.
- No nuts or peanut products please due to the possibility of allergic reaction in others.
Please label all belongings.
Transportation to and from Camp
There is no airport service to or from camp in 2024. Please contact the main office for other options.