NOT YOUR ORDINARY SUMMER!
Get information here for packing your gear, transportation and out tripping opportunities
Packing for Camp
If you do not see an answer to your question, check our FAQ page or contact us. We are more than happy to help!
This is a general packing list. If anything changes, you will be informed in your confirmation package following camp registration.
- Long pants and shorts
- Sweatshirt and sweater
- Modest swim suits
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Hat and sun screen
- Raincoat and boots
- Non-aerosol insect repellent (less than 10% DEET)
- Long-sleeved shirt and T-shirts
- Pajamas and underwear
- Running shoes and socks
- Water bottle
- Bug nets are available in the tuck shops for hanging over your child’s bed ($20)
- Fishing tackle
- Fitted sheet
- Life jacket
Please leave the following at home:
- All electronic games, players, entertainment and communication devices (i.e. cell phones, iPods, iPads, etc.)
- Valuables (i.e. Jewelry)
- Alcoholic beverages or narcotics
- other expensive or potentially harmful items
Please note that the use of tobacco, alcoholic beverages, or narcotics is prohibited and will be treated as a serious offense. Appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.
- No food is allowed in chalets because of the potential problem of attracting animals, so please do not send or bring large food parcels to camp.
- No nuts or peanut products please due to the possibility of allergic reaction in others.
Please label all belongings.
Transportation to and from Camp
You have the option to send your child to camp via bus. The drop off and pick up location is 137 Chrislea Road in Vaughan, off of Highway 400 and Highway 7. This option can be selected at the time of registration for an extra cost. Call the camp office for more details at 1-800-361-CAMP.
There is no airport service to or from camp in 2023. Please contact the main office for other options.
These are the weeks the bus service will be offered:
- To Camp: July 2 (full), 16, 30 and August 13
- Return to Toronto: July 15, 29, August 12 and 26.
2023 Chapel Schedule
July 9 10:00 Speaker to be announced
July 23 10:30 “Homecoming” with Nigel Pollock, President of InterVarsity Canada
August 6 10:00 Speaker to be announced
August 20 – 10:00 Speaker to be announced
Call the main office for further details at 1-800-361-2267.