AGES 13-17 | CO-ED
Overnight Camps for Teens & Leadership Training
Come explore the great outdoors while swimming, wall climbing, doing archery, playing sports and much more! Great opportunities will also be there to learn more about God’s love and discuss what a relationship with Him looks like. Our leadership training programs for teens shape character and leadership skills, while inspiring youth to make a difference for Jesus in their home communities.
To apply the Early Bird Discount, use the coupon code: JUMPINEARLY
Take the Challenge, you will never forget it!
Each route of our 11-day canoe trip is tailored to the needs and skills of the campers. Before we leave, our experienced tripping leaders will teach you the skills and techniques necessary for safe travel through the rugged wilderness as well as good stewardship of creation.
NEW program for the summer of 2019!
We believe that young people can have a significant impact on the world. Elevate is their chance to shape their character and refine leadership skills – giving them the confidence to launch into any sphere of influence that comes their way.
- Co-ed, two-week program for 15 to 17 year olds
- Grow in courage, communication, decision making, responsibility and taking initiative
- Develop personal, social and leadership skills
- Explore what faith in Jesus is about though our Alpha Canada partnership
- Skill development in anything from high ropes to canoeing to mountain biking
- Connect with mentors and seasoned leaders
- Develop lasting friendships
- Outdoor adventures and day trips in Muskoka
Elevate offers teens a chance to unplug from their frenzied, wired world and relax in God’s creation in a community of peers and mentors. Through Elevate, participants will discover more about who they are and the unique perspective they bring to the world, while challenging themselves through outdoor adventures and team building activities.
Empowering Young Leaders!
The LIT Program at Pioneer Camp has been successfully training and developing young leaders for over 60 years. This co-ed, month long leadership development program provides a personalized, innovative mix of formal and hands-on learning experiences.